SKIPPING ROCK BEER CO.
WORRY LESS. LIVE MORE.
OUTDOOR AND INDOOR OPEN.
Our Pledge to You
- All employees are required to wear face coverings.
- All employees are trained in and follow CDC hand-washing guidelines and OSHA sanitation guidelines.
- Hand washing facilities or hand sanitizer will be available and encouraged.
- Tables and bar areas are cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Common areas are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Glassware will be provided on-premise but not refilled before being cleaned and sanitized.
- All employees are symptom checked before work each day.
- 6-foot social distancing will be strictly enforced—this includes all seating, tables and lines both inside and outside.
- No single party larger than 10 people will be allowed to congregate or be seated inside or outside.
Your Pledge to Us
- Social distancing and sanitation guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other patrons and employees will be followed.
- If you are sick, have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), you will stay at home.
- You will enjoy every pint and every minute with us, no matter the personal inconvenience, because independent craft beer makes life “beerable”!
A “Skipping Rock” state of mind just happened naturally. A no-brainer. Our beer is a reflection of place, of course (as all beers should be) but they also speak to a more enlightened way of life, worrying less and living more. Here, at Skipping Rock Beer Co. we’re inspired to create beers of exceptional quality, down to the smallest detail. So why don’t you join us? Grab a pint and we’ll start jamming to this beautiful way of living.